Many co-ownership scenarios exist:
- Multi-generational purchases are on the rise! Because it works.
- Parents and grandparents co-owning with children and grandchildren.
- Siblings who want to buy to live together or as rental property
- Friends or like-minded buyers who want to combine their resources to be more competitive.
- Divorced parents who want to co-buy a small condo near the grandchildren.
- Single parents looking to share a home with similar parents to access certain communities
- A couple who are not married but want to co-own together
- Investors who want to purchase together to house hack or just as an investment.
- Single people who want to co-buy and co-own because they are tired of renting.